Week 2 - Workout 4
Power endurance work today with some awesome new movement patterns for y'all! Loads of videos below.
Equipment: chair or bench to use for step-ups and plank pull setup with chairs (if you can have 2 separate stations for each set up instead of utilizing the same chair for both the step-ups and the plank pulls)
Active Warmup - Ignite Your Furnace!
5 Rounds Total of (All Videos Below):
:60s Squat to Frog Stretch to Alternating Sit Throughs (Video Below)
* If you find the sit through too difficult, you can modify by just jumping in and back from the frog stretch or skip that part all together.
* Make sure to explore your fullest range of movement - actively radiating through every body part in each position.
:40s Jump-In Pushups
* Modify the pushups to knee pushups as needed.
:60s Forward/Reverse Lunge to Split Jump
:40s V Plank Pulls
* Modify this to just plank pulls as needed.
:60s Curtsey Step-Up to Ice Skater Jumps
* Alternate each side each time through the rounds (so Round 1 on the Left, Round 2 on the Right.... ending on Round 5 on the Left). One side will get more work and that's ok - just start on the weaker side for you.
Deep breathing the Full Body Warmup we've been doing would be perfect here.
Make It a Great One!